Congratulation on your ENGAGEMENT! What To Do Next?
(1. Tell Your Parents and Your Relatives They’ve been there for you since the beginning and stuck with you during the troublesome toddler and awkward teen years. They deserve to be the first ones to know the big news. Even if your partner had them in on the plan the whole time. Yes, call, or tell them in person. Don’t text, email, or message them online. Even if you don’t talk regularly, they’re still family and should hear the news directly from you. Only after you’ve made those calls should you post your “Facebook official” announcement. A note about social media etiquette: This post is one of the few times when kissing selfies are exempt from the list of things about your relationship to never post on social media.
2. Call Lea Flores Photography Don't wait too long on calling Lea to set up your session for your engagement session. Make sure you set up a sit down consultation with her as she can also go over her Wedding Packages with you along with Boudoir. You can also talk about engagement announcements and go over design ideas!
3. Celebrate! You’ve just committed to spending the rest of your life with your true love. That’s definitely cause for celebration, especially since the actual ceremony won’t take place for months. Invite close family and friends over for drinks and appetizers, or go out on the town for the first time as an engaged couple.
4. Choose Our Venue...We mean a Venue Wedding venues have always and will continue to book up fast, so that should be the first thing you cross off your wedding checklist.Most wedding venues book up a year or two in advance, especially the more popular ones! Think about the style and size of wedding you want, and then brainstorm locations that would compliment your theme. Looking for a country barn style wedding? Well look no further, Lea Flores Photography has you covered here as well!
5. Book the date Unless you have an exact date in mind—maybe you want to get married on your grandparents’ anniversary—the date is somewhat dependent on your venue. Being lenient on which day you get married makes you more likely to celebrate your marriage in the venue of your dreams. Be mindful of family events when scheduling, and send out those “Save the Dates” that you got with Lea Flores Photography to the people you definitely want to invite as soon as you set yours.